Monday, 7 December 2015

Singapore Stock News: Sembcorp Industries’ to Invest For Gas-Fired Power Plant in Central Myanmar

Singapore Hot Stocks News: Sembcorp Industries' completely possessed auxiliary, Sembcorp Utilities, has consented to a reminder of arrangement with Myanmar's Department of Electric Power Planning to put resources into and add to a 225-megawatt gas-let go force plant in focal Myanmar.

The proposed US$300 million office is set to be the biggest gas-let go autonomous force plant in Myanmar, when finished in 2018 and will supply energy to Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise under a 22-year force buy assention.

Sembcorp will have a 80 percent stake in the assemble work exchange venture while its accomplice MMID Utilities will hold the remaining 20 percent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.